Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

just did an air test with Gold and 4 grain natural nugget ...

Ray-Mo.

Had the small elliptical coil on and it would hit the little rough roundish gold nugget at a solid 5" .It weighs 4 Gr. or 0.25919564 grams . Makes me wish I had the time to go out west for some nugget detecting, Ray.

Ray, No question the Vista Gold is real hot on the tiniest of finds.

Thanks for sharing how the Gold did on that nugget, That is small and due to the super sensitivity it'll get you finds other machines miss.

HH, Paul (Ca)

gday ray, i am using the vista gold with the 5x8 elliptical coil for gold nugget hunting and it sure is an amazing machine.
Some of the nuggets and specimens i have got have been tiny and at great depth!
I hunted some old mullock heaps the other day and got 8 nice little specimens which i will post pictures of.
Very happy with this set up.
Cheers paul