Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Keep the 1266X or the CZ7a Pro?

A

Anonymous

Hi all thanks for reading.
Thanks to some shrewd trading, I find I have an embarrasing wealth of detectors; 6 altogether. I aint braggin' as I surely don't have a need for a such pile of detectors - I'm what you could call a <span style="background-color:#ffff00;">casual user</span>( not by choice ).
I get to hunt a few hours a week mostly coinshooting, old houses, schools/parks and the occasional bona-fide relic site. I HAVE been detecting for 13 years or so, so I'm not inexperienced AND I have come to enjoy and value the comments I receive on this and other forums.
Well, In the pile I have a nice CZ7a Pro AND a pristine(very nice) 1266X, the latter I expect to sell on ebay. But, of course, the question comes to mind - which to keep and which to sell? I favor the CZ. But the 1266X has merit, too
I am curious: If you were given the choice of only one, which of these two detectors would you "forumites" would hang onto?
David

Probably depthwise pretty close...just loved the trigger switch weighting of the 1266 and dual disc. along with batteries lasting a long time...Unfortunately the noise was not to my liking and the meter and quiet machine would be my choice so I guess the CZ gets the nod to keep. I am basically a deep silver hunter and perhaps if I was a relic hunter might go for the 1266..Your call...