Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Killer hunt this weekend found these XP Deus tokens!

Mark kus

Where’s my prize?! Unfortunately I was using my equinox at the time I did not realize what these were until I got home these were found in Ct at a school kind of crazy maybe a kid got them from a seeded hunt brought them to school and lost them?
Mark

Attachments

• 61198543-76C8-4CE2-AAD9-7C466C1264B6.jpeg
    61198543-76C8-4CE2-AAD9-7C466C1264B6.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 175
  • 8B079D2C-333A-47C3-AB94-21FFDB8BA433.jpeg
    8B079D2C-333A-47C3-AB94-21FFDB8BA433.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 167
HA! That is funny. Likely the kid's parent owns a Deus. So the question is, can a Deus hit on a Nox token ? Maybe not at the beach but for sure in the iron. ;)

Those tokens have been used in the field work portion of Bootcamps. Would make sense if on public ground of a school? Was there a Deus boot camp near there?
Just guessing

Those tokens have been used in the field work portion of Bootcamps. Would make sense if on public ground of a school? Was there a Deus boot camp near there?
Just guessing
Thanks not sure I was in Branford ct at a school..
Mark

Yes that’s the school we were at June 27, 2015. Andy Sabisch and I taught that day and then did the CTX class the next day. I probably buried those tokens.
😂 put those back.

Attachments

• 0E5B59B9-71A9-48C4-AAE7-F577534E2C92.jpeg
    0E5B59B9-71A9-48C4-AAE7-F577534E2C92.jpeg
    913.8 KB · Views: 106
Yes that’s the school we were at June 27, 2015. Andy Sabisch and I taught that day and then did the CTX class the next day. I probably buried those tokens.
😂 put those back.
Well I found two silver dimes in that area lol right out by the flagpole glad I was using my Nox it didn't miss them !
Mark

Well I found two silver dimes in that area lol right out by the flagpole glad I was using my Nox it didn't miss them !
Mark
Well okay but they were students I didn’t say I detected it.