Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Kruzer brings another first....what can I say

IowaRelic

What can I say about this machine? Some days, some sites, I fight this machine for the duration of the hunt. On the other hand, I love it in iron. Any coil, it does well. Since May, it’s brought me quite a few bucket listers and firsts.
Lately, I’ve been moderately working a couple 40s era home sites that are on city property. I’ve used the kruzer with various coils, the T2 with various coils, the Time Ranger Pro with 2 different coils.
It’s a surprising place as far as finds. In about 10 hours total hunt time, all the expected trash and usual for period finds have come out.
However, there have been a few key finds here. I recovered a dropped .54 minie ball(kruzer find), a spencer carbine bullet(time ranger find), a killer mid 1800s iron padlock with brass slide(time ranger find), and tonight this little buckle. The kruzer sniffed this from a sea of beaver tails. I’ve dug a hundred 34 signal beaver tails out of this one small area hoping for a ring. This was no different, 34 iD and only 4” deep. I thought it was period to the house but when I cleaned it, it seemed older. I sent this pic to my hunting partner. (He’s been doing this way way longer than I have) I said “1900s”? He replied, “no, brother that’s colonial”. Then he followed up with a couple example pics. What do you guys think?
2A073D70-A359-485F-A943-B3DA2D68EDA0.jpeg

1637A73F-3554-428A-939A-87A43615344C.png