Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

KY HB352 Dying due to Relic Hunter Inaction

pocketspill

banned.jpg

I've got bad news for metal detector hobbyists in KY.

Things are not looking good for House passage of HB 352. The Reason?

The Metal Detecting community here seems to think that "someone else" will handle the right-to-detect issues for them.

I've heard from insiders that the vote for HB 352 in the Kentucky House is going to happen this week. I've also heard that the metal detecting community has NOT been calling, writing or petitioning. And the opposition to this bill is well-organized and actually physically in Frankfort this week lobbying.

Then right now is the time for you to take a few minutes to help our hobby.

a) Encourage friends and family (not just other metal detector folks) to make the call or send an email.
b) Use my tools page to help you get started.
c) If you can go to Frankfort, I need you to contact Eddie Black

If you need more info and can help in any way, please call Eddie at 1-502-448-7665, or 1-502-938-0197(cell phone).

To others...soon you'll stop hearing about this from me. I apologize for the noise.