Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last 2 hunts

GrandBlancDig

Went out for 2 short hunts last week and haven't had a chance to post yet. Didn't get much, but I love sharing and reading everything everyone else finds.

First is Tootsietoy car from the 50's/60's, and it's a Chicago Sudan. It's in great condition!

The second hunt I went out with DJamWolfe on Sunday. It was a short, rainy and muggy hunt. I got a musketball and some kind of cutting tool I believe. Anyone have an idea of what that is?

Dan

Unable to tell the size of the tool but it could be a pair of clippers. Used for sheering sheep.

Really like the toy cars.
Cool finds :)

That old alligator wrench is pretty cool. Ill bet it would look good after electrolysis.