Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LAST THREE HUNTS

DigginVt

Saturday started with my closest older home yet, it is at the end of my street. The large stone building across from it used to be a tavern and Inn in the 1800's. It was a wheat field, and plenty of clad. 24 wheat's 1910-57, 46 clad coins, 1 1947 Canadian penny, a 1943S Mercury and a Martin Van Buren presidential token/coin.

[attachment 265205 1HillTotal.jpg]

Sunday I went to an 1840's farmhouse that I got permission to hunt. So far I have only had 1 NO, everyone seems very interested in the process and what is found. So my first signal was a sterling religious cross, which will make a nice mothers day gift for my wife, put on a new silver chain of course. Popped some quick clad then a 49' rosey, a few wheat's and another rosey, 56'. Some more wheat's and closed the day with a 1916 Barber.

[attachment 265207 MaxhamSunday.jpg]

I had two hours today so I went back to the 1840's farm. Only got three wheat's, a little clad, but the good stuff was there. Started with a 1942 mercury, next good high tone turned out a 1899 Barber dime. It was getting late had a girls lacrosse game to head to, swing under a large maple tree got a solid high 12/46, 10/47, 13/47 thought this should be silver hopefully a quarter. Popped the plug, coin was in the plug and to my surprise a 1936 Walking Liberty Half!! My second in a week. There was also two square nails in the hole, that probably explains the jumpy signal. Man was it tough to leave after getting the WLH. More ground to search there, lots of choppy tones, if we get some rain I will re-search some of the dry spots.

[attachment 265208 MaxhamTuesday.jpg]

Three hunt total of the goodies.

[attachment 265206 3DayTotal.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

HH Quack

Congrats on some awesome finds ! I gotta find a walker some day.

Its good to see your silver factory is still in business. Nice work. That must be some mild dirt in Vermont. Those coins are in good condition.

Cool finds. I would like to find a walking liberty. Heck I probably will some day.:beers: GL&HH