Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Cover

I have the nano glass screen protector. Regular covers have too much glare in the sunny Colorado desert. All the covers I have for other detectors are hard to look through especially after they become dirty and scratched. If they get dust on the inside, it is easy to scratch the original screen. The nano glass comes with 3 screen protectors. So far there is not a single scratch on the original screen or the protector.

I hate covers on any machine, i buy them but then after the first hunt they’re laying in the backseat,never to be used again..But for what it’s worth, I have the black one with the red icons on it for the legend,and it fits like a glove