Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Day 2 Finds Gold

Haven't used the Legend in parks yet. I strictly use it on the beach and it is definitely a keeper! The build quality is exceptional and pairing the wireless headphones to the detector is sooo much better than the Nox. Minor gripe is the way you have to charge the detector is not as easy as the Nox. Also my charging light stop working on the detector - not sure how to fix it. It charges OK, just don't know if charging has completed without turning 'it on.
Looking to primarily use it in parks and occasionally on beach opposite of you wondering i have heard of charging light not working. I only see battery icon with bars indicating how charged it is. Where is there a light?

Looking to primarily use it in parks and occasionally on beach opposite of you wondering i have heard of charging light not working. I only see battery icon with bars indicating how charged it is. Where is there a light?
Haven't used the Legend in parks yet. I strictly use it on the beach and it is definitely a keeper! The build quality is exceptional and pairing the wireless headphones to the detector is sooo much better than the Nox. Minor gripe is the way you have to charge the detector is not as easy as the Nox. Also my charging light stop working on the detector - not sure how to fix it. It charges OK, just don't know if charging has completed without turning 'it on.
Also while charging the icon is always on showing the status never had to turn it on. But can’t find a battery light
I've never owned a simplex but on Cocoa beach my Legend isn't doing well at all. I can't get it to be stable in the wet sand and water. There's a new update soon that I hope will address this issue. If not then I made a mistake in buying this machine because I only hunt the beach in wet sand and water. Other than that I like the detector. Got my fingers crossed for the update.
I’m on the weat coast of Florida hope it works betton this coast. What version are you running? I primarily hunt parks and inland occasionally the beach though