Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend speaker issue - Any way to know before buying?

CoinShooter01

I understand that the Legend speaker issue has finally been resolved!
Anyone have the new and improved speaker?
Does it look any different from the old version?
If buying a brand new Legend, is there a way to tell if it has the new and improved speaker or not?
Serial number perhaps?

Not sure. There are some who say they have had speaker issues but myself and others never had any.
Maybe some got a bad batch of speakers. I would think everyone would have had the issue otherwise. Ive heard if maybe you are constantly running speaker only at max? Most use headphones or even vibrate mode anyways.
I wouldn’t really worry much about it , run it and worse case use headphones or vibrate until you decide to send in for a fix which i heard is about a week turn around time.
If you use headphones most the time anyway i definitely wouldn’t worry about it