Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lg24

Nm50

Bought the lg24 coil.
The couple of times I have been out in a park with it.
It seems like I’m not getting a crisp tone
From it. A little scratchy maybe.
anybody else having that issue.

Bought the lg24 coil.
The couple of times I have been out in a park with it.
It seems like I’m not getting a crisp tone
From it. A little scratchy maybe.
anybody else having that issue.
Agree, a factory reset couldn't hurt. I run mine with the sensitivity anywhere from default to 27-28. Ground balance is usually in the single digits and the mineralization meter is usually two bars or less. That said mine runs stable and tones are smooth unless I'm in a very trashy area. Comingled targets will not sound as clean as a stand alone coin, also mineralized ground could be the culprit. Maybe try a few tests on both. Good luck. Mark

Agree, a factory reset couldn't hurt. I run mine with the sensitivity anywhere from default to 27-28. Ground balance is usually in the single digits and the mineralization meter is usually two bars or less. That said mine runs stable and tones are smooth unless I'm in a very trashy area. Comingled targets will not sound as clean as a stand alone coin, also mineralized ground could be the culprit. Maybe try a few tests on both. Good luck. Mark
Thanx. I’ll try the factory reset.
I probably do need to experiment with some of the settings.
It is different than the LG 30.

It is different than the LG 30.
I will agree with that!! I have the 24 and found it to be a nice little coil for tighter areas , no issues with the sound but the LG 30 is a BEAST! I have found it works on my larger sites better than the 13" and has really taught me to not ignore those deep chirps that it is so good at finding. Great coil , prefer it over the stock 11" any day!

I will agree with that!! I have the 24 and found it to be a nice little coil for tighter areas , no issues with the sound but the LG 30 is a BEAST! I have found it works on my larger sites better than the 13" and has really taught me to not ignore those deep chirps that it is so good at finding. Great coil , prefer it over the stock 11" any day!
I agree.. The Lg30 is an excellent coil.
I suspect the LG24 is going to be very good.
Of course, I have to be smarter than the coil….hmmm