Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lies, damn lies and statistics

Just looking over the stats on the Finds Homepage. We are the third highest forum in total posts. Although we are humbled in the amount of threads, we sure have something to say about the ones that we do post.

Just an observation but we have definetly come through the transition from the old forum format to the new one with relative ease and minimal consternation. I'm glad I "pushed" the transition. However, it was just a matter of time until we would have had to make the move anyway.

Anyway, It looks like we are definetly "home" for the long run here at the Finds Forum. Thanks from me go out to the Guv and the General for keeping things running smooth and a hearty HUZZAH to CBill for tackling the massive transition to the new platform with minimal difficulities!!!

And thanks to all of the zanies here that make this forum fun to look at on a regular basis. You guys and gal(s) are cool. :cool:

n/t