Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Life Is Good

tabman

I found a 1968 Kennedy half dollar, 2 silver rings, 20 quarters, 30 dimes, and 15 coppers today with my Gold Bug Pro.

The half dollar and 2 rings were within 20 feet of each other and all were about 2 to 3 inches down.

Disc 80, GB 63, Sens 100%, 5 inch coil

Oh and I got my Swingy Thingy delivered while I was out. NICE!

007.jpg
[/img]

Nice, I love to see those half's come up. And the 5 inch coil, there #1, are they not. Love the rings, keep up the hard digging.

amberjack said:
5in work better on the rings than the 11in ????

I guess it depends on if the area is trashy or not. The smaller coil should work better in the trashy areas and the bigger coil should be able go deeper and cover more area faster. I don't know for sure, because Fisher hasn't sent me my 11" DD coil yet. I mailed them my money and $75 coupon, I want my damn coil.:)

mudpuppy said:

I usually start the first couple of hours of detecting, while my energy level is high and so are my hopes, with a setting of 40 and dig everything 55 and above. I'm talking about digging a bunch of targets in that time period. After that, I'm ready for some cruising and having every target I dig have something good in it. I'm willing to bet that I dig more in those first two hours than most people dig all day long.:)

Yes, I really have to agree. Life is good. They removed a tumor from my bladder last week. The biopsied came back today. Not the bad kind....Jack.

jackintexas said:
Yes, I really have to agree. Life is good. They removed a tumor from my bladder last week. The biopsied came back today. Not the bad kind....Jack.

Man that's load off the mind. The best to you.