Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Live detecting CHAT is on right now! and it's totally free link at the top

Can anybody tell me anything about this indian bracelet i found?

That can be a tough one to ID becuase Indian items were greatly repoduced over the years. That particular design may have been early but than sold again in the mid 1900s. For an original piece I think it would be very collectable but regardless it is still a nice find. If you spend a little time doing some Google searching you will likely find a direction that will lead you to the proper ID.
Is there any type of makers stamp on the inside? I would guess that to be a tip it was more modern, but I really know nothing about your find. Good luck.

We are looking for a good used metal detector on ebay, could I get an idea of what to look for under 300$

It looks like 5 people have responded to my question, however I cannot find any of them. maybe someone could email me and tell me how this works zzbyte@yahoo.com