Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lonely Park Hunt

DiggerODirt

I was solo today, as my friend Kevin was on a road trip. Hit a local park that has given up some silvers in the past. Today was no different. Only one Silver (1946 Rosie), and 2 Wheats (Both 1946).
Tons of Copper and Iron trash in this place...You really have to crawl through it to find anything...Site used to be the village dump I think.

HH,

Thats a solid days work there! Good on ya for getting out and getting into some nice old coins!:clapping:
Mud

I have a small park that I search every now then that sounds like the one you are searching.
Lots of trash to filter through, but the finds do come out now and then.
Went there yesterday for a short hunt and got five wheat pennies, but no silver this time.
This park has given up some good finds for me in the past several years, but it takes a lot of patience and determination to get the goodies out now.
Nice results on your hunt.. silver and wheats are nice to find in these types of locations.. most have given up on them and written them off as hunted out.