Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look for a part

I am looking for the trigger switch for a Quatum. Need a lead on where I can find thid part other than the factory. A repair center perhaps. I only want a switch I can install it myself.
Thanks in advance.
Joe

A bit expensive, but eh... what ya gonna do.

http://whitesparts.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_ID/95/categ_id/3/parent_ids/0,3/Name/Switch_Toggle__358-0011

I just recently broke the 2 clips on the bottom of the front face of my spectrum xlt & inquired about the cost of a new one at that site.... Nearly 40 bucks! OUCH! Looks like I will be using 2 rubberbands instead of buying a new faceplate for the old spectrum xlt.

Sorry,I was referring to Joe from South Jersey
switch.The post above yours

Whites buys all its elecrical parts from distibutors and looks like Jim found out where. As they buy in large quanities get them fairly cheap but buy just one and it will cost more...
Ever think about buying one from Whites....