Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking at a gp 3000 detector for a 1000 dollars-- good deal or not

georgefrombc

can anyone tell me if 1000 dollars for a just like new gp 3000 is a good price or not. i might have to get a couple new batteries as the guy selling it says only one seems to be charging but is slow. hope to hear from your responses and thanks for any help

georgefrombc said:
steve i was the one that posted about the gp 3000. i was just wondering if they can still be fixed and i see you said it was a great price so i feel a little more at ease to buy the machine. do you have anymore advice. the machine works great and only has around 6 hours on it. well any advice will help and thanks

Well, great price in like new condition with no worries. It is obsolete now and Minelab does not support any longer. http://www.minelab.com/emea/customer-care-1/obsolete

Get a GPX 4000 or newer if that is a concern. You can get a GPX 4000 for close to $1000 used if you shop hard.

well i received the gp3000 today after trading it for my f75 and all i can say is this thing is brand new. no wear anywhere on the machine and no scatches at all. all i can say is it is as close to new as i can expect any machine that is older 9.8...thanks everyone. hey steve if you read this comments. i see your shop in alaska has a charging system and batteries for this gp 3000. would they ship to canada. thanks

thanks for all your help steve and if i find any gold i will post a picture of the small nuggets lol. have a great day everyone and good luck at the detecting.