Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking at this sand scoop with Handel what do you think?

CoinGuy

Good or bad, first I am not near a beach ( Midwest), so don’t want to purchase an expensive scoop to be used once or twice a year. We have an RV and beginning to travel sense both are retired. I am 6’4” would this 79.99 scoop work Or will it be troublesome? I found it on Amazon here is the description.

Shaledig Sand Scoop for Metal Detecting, 304 Stainless Steel Shovel Scoop for Metal Detecting for Adults, Rust-Proof Sand Scoops for Treasure Hunting, Handheld with Long Heavy Duty Handle Pole Design.​

let me know what you think planning a Gulf of Mexico beach route in May.

thanks.

Good or bad, first I am not near a beach ( Midwest), so don’t want to purchase an expensive scoop to be used once or twice a year. We have an RV and beginning to travel sense both are retired. I am 6’4” would this 79.99 scoop work Or will it be troublesome? I found it on Amazon here is the description.

Shaledig Sand Scoop for Metal Detecting, 304 Stainless Steel Shovel Scoop for Metal Detecting for Adults, Rust-Proof Sand Scoops for Treasure Hunting, Handheld with Long Heavy Duty Handle Pole Design.​

let me know what you think planning a Gulf of Mexico beach route in May.

thanks.
Hi, if your thinking of only maybe once or twice a year, just use a shovel, use mine every now and than, and I have 2 sand scoops, works great in heavy compacted beach sand , plus rocky areas.