Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for hunting Partner Atlanta Georgia Area

Discraft18082

Hello,

I started detecting originally back in the late 90's, moved away from the hobby for years and I am now back and enjoying! My favorite is hunting Civil War relics but I also like to coinshoot for old coins as well. I live in Gwinnett county and I like to get out some during the week and on a lot of Saturdays and Sundays. It would be great to meet up with someone who wants to research and put in the time and work to make good finds. Thanks

Sir
Come to the Stn Mtn Club Meeting on 1-24-17 near Gwinnett Mall on Old Norcoss Rd . At Fire Station #5 at 7:pm

Don 770-466-3147

Hi,
I'm in a similar situation. I'm new to the hobby. Looking to find someone to hunt with. I'm NW of Atlanta in Marietta. Been reading up on things and looking for places to hunt. I'm up for anything, coins, relics, gold prospecting. Still learning my machine. Got a used Whites V3i on EBay for a good deal. Found a handful of clad and at least a case worth of beer cans in the yard. Really been decimating the pull tabs as well. I'm up for research but would like to learn a thing or two from someone that has some experience. Message me if anyone wants to meet up and hunt.

Slayer- I am over in Dallas and have a cpl of places to hunt. I don't get out enough. Drop me an email and we can talk toliversr@gmail

Hi All, did any of you get together ? I'm in the Smyrna area and just moved here. If any of you want to get together let me know.