Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks Like 2000 mAh AA

A

Anonymous

NiMH solder tab batts are availible for those that like to make up their own PAKs...Didn't check on AAAs but I got some high cap AAA batts for my UW digicam..Need a good smart charger tho so you can actually get these batts charged up to full cap...HH...Geo

gidday seeker
are you a bit behind the times over there??
we have got 2500(not totally tested)and 2300 fully tested available here in ausland-all made in prc
have been using the 2300's and they seem allright
can't figure why they are not in ak(arkansas??)yet
cheers dom

Thats good to know what co. makes these???? Lots of guys make up there own PAKs and probably would be interested in this, myself included..HH...Geo

the brand of battery is powertech
http://www1.jaycar.com.au/
this site sells them or you may find them elsewhere
the batteries shown on this site are older products-they must'nt update it very often,or more likely their turnover of new products is too great for constant updating
i bought mine from their shop and the 2300 batteries with the tab on them was right next to the nipple type
hope this helps
cheers dom