Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lost ring returned

deerman

while getting ready to detect a beach in michigan a young man asked "if that thing will find gold" i told him yes and asked him where he lost his wedding ring? and with a look of suprise as to how i would know that he told me
he lost it in his yard a few days ago when his wife walked up and told me HE THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW AND ITS A BIG CHUNK OF GOLD TOO!!!! so i asked how far away the home was (10 min away)so off we go,
i asked what window and if he heard it hit anything and he thought it hit there car so i looked around the car with no luck,so i turned around and looked at the window there was a tree between me and the window so i went there and after 3 sweeps of the detector i got a good hit and heard the ring hit the coil telling him his ring was right there bending down he picked up the ring then called his wife and let her know he got it back

Nice! Great job for you! :clapping: I had a lady walk up to me this Fall with a similar story...seems her boyfriend threw his engagement ring off the balcony of their apartment...I swept a wide cone, to no avail, she said she thought it was a silver ring, but wasn't for sure, Hmmm? I'd a hit it if it was gold or silver, and started getting suspicious about the whole story...he either faked the toss and palmed it, or she cooked up this cockamamie story to lure me into some kind of man trap.
I gave the area a good sweep, and got out of there with my virtue intact.
Mud