Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

love my sea hunter mk2!

Hank68

I know this is a infinum forum but it is similar build to it, question is who makes a chest mount. For it,and garrett makes some great pi machines, do you guys have any tips for me I had it for 2 weeks thanks,hank

You would probably just use the Fischer chest harness and modify as needed for the Infinium.
My personal experience is to waist mount and have the housing on the back side of your waist of your swing arm.
When I waist mounted in the front I ended up getting false reading from the control wire movement.

Here is a pic showing how I rigged my Infinium bag to be carried on my chest. Purchased the straps with quick-release ends from the camping section at Walmart. I use the factory strap wrapped around my waist and the new one around my neck. Works great for me.

Edit: Sorry but I can't post a pic. Basically, what I did was sew straps with quick-release ends to the sides of the hip-mount bag.

Thanks crispy critter for that info, I think I will mount it on my hip , hank