Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ma Betty is still living!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Hi Folks--been rather ill since Christmas & now in FB jail, again; so unable to post until March 17th or ? I guess I am still able to get onto THE CMD FORUM --don't know for sure as trouble with password--really too sick to care--Parkinson's worse & shake uncontrollably while trying to do anything for more than a few minutes--difficult to cook & clean up--Hope all are well & not ill from the awful virus going around & suffering with terrible headaches! Miss you all, praying for God's blessings & healings for all! Amen! Ma

Thank you Ma Betty , just the presence of your kind words on this forum shows us the love of God. You are an overcomer and are in my prayers today. Your body maybe shaky, but the Lord is able to give unshakeable peace in times of trouble. May God continue to do his work in your life . You are an important part of the body of Christ and this forum. 1Cor. 12:12-31 This forum is one of the mediums that God has brought you to , so that you are able to make a difference in someones life. We get older yes , but with age comes wisdom . I am glad to have met you on this forum so many years ago , in a day and age when so many are seeking recognition with titles and so on. Its good to know that God has those who are humble and in the back ground (praying, seeking after him, encouraging others). Be encouraged Ma Betty !! Keep running the race !! 1Cor. 9:24- Heb. 12:1- Love in Christ. Bro. Ron

Hi Folks--been rather ill since Christmas & now in FB jail, again; so unable to post until March 17th or ? I guess I am still able to get onto THE CMD FORUM --don't know for sure as trouble with password--really too sick to care--Parkinson's worse & shake uncontrollably while trying to do anything for more than a few minutes--difficult to cook & clean up--Hope all are well & not ill from the awful virus going around & suffering with terrible headaches! Miss you all, praying for God's blessings & healings for all! Amen! Ma
May god bless you and keep you.Amen.

i sincerely hope your health improves
Thank you iron

May god bless you and keep you.Amen.
Thank you everyone for the kind & encouraging words & ALL PRAYERS--I know God is with me & I still lean on & trust in Jesus for He is good to me & although I am ill, I know that by His stripes I am healed (In Heaven for sure) & He gives me the strength to endure & overcome each day! For someone who worked on a farm & then for my family as they grew up, it is difficult not being able to get up & go & do for myself--PTL that I have two daughters who help me with food, DRS & laundry! My son lives too far away & unable to BUT I know he would if he lived closer although I would appreciate it he could visit more often!

My G-Grand kids are all growing up so quickly--Just not babies very long. Jude, the one with the unusable arm injured while being born, is 9 months now & rehab is working with him to begin walking! I had a cousin who was injured during birth (a little younger than me) & he held out one arm to walk & used his toes on his other foot to balance himself! He was deficient in many ways but loved dearly--I am hoping Baby Jude does well & will be able to live normally as he grows & gains strength! Earnest never let handicap get in the way when playing & joining my brother & I in games! This world holds lots of surprises & suffering BUT PRAISE GOD for providing us a Savior, a Helper & a Caregiver (Healer) for He is our Lord Jesus Christ Who cares for us when we truly love & know Him, personally, & our Heavenly Father knows best for each of us! Amen!

Sorry, I would answer each one's post, BUT still not doing well on this new Forum--So forgive me & please ignore all my mistakes--not easy for me to learn now with my illnesses & I get stressed too easily!. Love you all in Christ Jesus! Ma

Lord bless you and heal you :)