Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Macro Images

A

Anonymous

Howdy Guvnr.... I ran across a very interesting example of Macro work done by a gentleman using the Oly E-10 and since this board is mostly interested in Macro wanted to share:
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1022&message=799959

Thought you might like to see a snap of my E-10. This does not show the TCON-1.45 tele-extender that turns it into a 35mm-203mm. This is an amazing camera but at a co$t.
I plan on adding a macro at a later date.

Well I tried something so you can see this fantastic macro. Again, this was with the Olympus E-10 using the Wcon-35 Oly lens. The photographer is "jaja" of belgium digital and the following is his quote.
"The Wcon-35 is a nice lens, but I want to get 'closer' to have macro instead of close-up.
Let me know what you think about it ...
Here's an example (cropped to 800x600 at full resolution) BTW, it's a detail of a men's watch, diameter 3 cm ..." jaja - belgium digital.

I've been nothing short of amazed by the C2500L. If it doesn't break I'm quite convinced I shall never buy another camera given my present needs. I want a telephoto lens but the camera up to this point just shocks me one time after another. I hope you get a chance to post some of your macro's. Maybe we can get together here and take pictures of the same items to compare the two cameras..
Thanks for stopping by... Guvner..