Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro . Racer 2 learned something new.

ohio fred

Reading post on internet come across a post about sparky racer.Poster says to calm the racer down ,block out ,95 to99 on back end and block up to 3 on front end.Tried it on test garden and it worked for me.Been detecting for about 20 some years running 7 different machines.Whites Fisher Minelab Garretts Makro racer 2 all sorts of different coils .Why did I not think to try that.?

On my Racer 2 halves hit at 93, but dollars hit at 96, so dollars would be missed. If you're hunting newer parks, there's not much chance of missing a dollar. It does help with eliminating iron wrap around and that's why it's less "sparky".

ohio fred said:
Reading post on internet come across a post about sparky racer.Poster says to calm the racer down ,block out ,95 to99 on back end and block up to 3 on front end.Tried it on test garden and it worked for me.Been detecting for about 20 some years running 7 different machines.Whites Fisher Minelab Garretts Makro racer 2 all sorts of different coils .Why did I not think to try that.?

Iron wrap around starts at 97, I'd start there. Never ever had anything but iron hit 97-99, but 96 is a different story.

Sometimes we forget things learned on earlier model machines.
The DFX also worked well using edit and blocking some target areas.
Thanks for reminding us of how to set up things better.