Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Makro Racer: question and heads up

EL Pulltabio

Really impressed with the videos I've seen
featuring the Racer in action.

One question and one heads up:

What about a repair facility for the Racer here in North America...any information?

That 6 month interest free financing offer from PP looks great. I thought that since
I find about a dozen gold rings a year I might take that route.
If you choose that route, read the fine print...there are TWO ways to go.
I suggest that you Google and read the posted reviews of people who have used this service.

The distributor is the same as for the Deus here in the US and they do a great job on service.

I have avoided the other foreign machines like the plague for the same concerns you had about foreign support and cost to ship.

The Racer will be supported right here in the US, that is what sold me.

The other thing is Makro seems to be begging for our business while some others that I won't mention take our money but don't listen to us and once their machines get a little older quit servicing them.

I think the household names will be taken by shock and awe once the word really gets out and the finds start coming in.

Jerry

Yes some of the big boys are going to see their sales in the US drop and wonder what happened when it is very simple

Low-Boy/LCPM said:
Yes some of the big boys are going to see their sales in the US drop and wonder what happened when it is very simple

History repeating itslef again....just look at how it worked out for American auto makers by resting on their laurels and becoming fat, lazy, and bloated.....it gave the foriegn companies an opportunity to make something different, listen to what people were looking for and get their foot in the door. Now look at them. Same thing is happening here IMHO.