Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

manual infinium

rimicri

hola soy miguel españa y nesesito el manual del garret infinium en español alguien me lo puede pasar gracias, rimicri@hotmail.com

I have used Google Translate on the Infinium manual, it is not perfect, but I think it should be usable. Many of the figures did not make the translation.
I have sent rimicri copies of the English and the translated manuals.
If anyone else would like a copy, PM me...WaterWalker.

WaterWalker said:
I have used Google Translate on the Infinium manual, it is not perfect, but I think it should be usable. Many of the figures did not make the translation.
I have sent rimicri copies of the English and the translated manuals.
If anyone else would like a copy, PM me...WaterWalker.
muchisimas gracias desde sevilla gracias y te devo una un saludo

Usted es bienvenido.
Me alegro de haber podido ayudar a usted y a otros. Es sólo una parte de la afición.

I could not find a copy in Spanish, that is why I translated it for rimicri.
If you would like a copy, i have it saved and will send you a one.

WaterWalker,
Could you please send a copy of the Infinium Manual in spanish to me?
My email address is adolfo.martinez@gmail.com

Thank's a lot and best regards.

Adolfo