Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mars 7 inch dd coil

o 2 find dosh

Well being testing the Mars 7 inch lion dd on my v3i. Excellent construction very sensitive Coil cable has to be straight up the stem to the handle and then the excess wound around before connecting to the control box. I can run it to the limits even using boost no overload very deep for its size pinpointing is ok, Excellent on fine gold chains using my gold bling special program. Just love the v3i had it for 11 years and once you know how to handle its combinations of settings to its best advantage you have an absolute dream of a detector to use. Best detector i have ever used in 43 years of detecting in Australia.