Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detecting New York video part 4 of 5

http://youtu.be/wDs-zO3CE7I

This is part 4 of 5 of the New York trip

Lots of silver, couple of US large cents and some cool relics including what I think is an early wedding ring (not gold sadly)

Please comment, like and sub!!

That is some good hunting and good research finding those spots!

We were all over NY. Just a spot on a spot. We are heading back next year for some more as the methodology paid out. This was just an abandoned wood lot that used to be part of place people went. I think we did 800 miles of driving for the whole trip

I enjoy your movies. A lot of nice finds. I think you need a new pair of gloves. I seen some holes... KEN

Detecting History said:
We were all over NY. Just a spot on a spot. We are heading back next year for some more as the methodology paid out. This was just an abandoned wood lot that used to be part of place people went. I think we did 800 miles of driving for the whole trip
Wow! I have to find a buddy thats into the hobby as much as I am. I would be all over New York!