Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Metal Detector Rack

The Pest, Odanscoils, and Vito, here are a few pic.'s of my metal detector rack that I built out of oakwood pallets. I built the 3 shelf rack so that the shelves could be removed if needed. I keep this upstairs in my History Room or my ( Hysterical Room as my wife calls it.) Thanks for your interest. Post up some pic.'s of the shelves you built if you will.View attachment 50446View attachment 50446View attachment 50447View attachment 50448View attachment 50446View attachment 50447View attachment 50448
Nice work there!!👍👍

I just got these type of hangers as I feel they will work great for my detectors, next I will have to build a shelf for my detectors accessories, but first got to find a spot and clean it out so I can mount the detector where it is OK with the wife. You know what I mean or I will be taking it down and move it,.

I just got these type of hangers as I feel they will work great for my detectors, next I will have to build a shelf for my detectors accessories, but first got to find a spot and clean it out so I can mount the detector where it is OK with the wife. You know what I mean or I will be taking it down and move it,.
Back o the closet.