Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

METALDIG,HOW WAS THE PLOWING? YOU GONNA HUNT WED'S?

A

Anonymous

YA I GOT A NEW NAME & E-MAIL ADD. IT'S ME GEORGE!! AS IF YOU DID NOT KNOW? I'M HEADDING UP FOR AM LOW WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED! HOPE TO KEEP THE GOLD COMING! ANY NEWS ON A CLUB? HH GB

Hunted from 5:30 to 9:30 across from the water tower. Tons of clad, a few crusty silver dimes and silver rings. Picked up $19 face with 57 quarters. Nothing old - all the nickels were Jeffersons and only one wheat. Nice dug out area filled with coins. Waves are still big and the westerly wind was not too strong so there could be some more sand movement tonight.

I'm waiting to see how George does!
If its still loaded or if the old stuff shows, I'll go back.

a lot more of the rocks were uncovered also. north towards the water tower did apear to have some open spots someone was hunting there.just below the old beams that held the old arcade up there looked like a hole might be opening up I dug alot of lg Iron and junk there some old melted metal too. GOOD LUCK IF YA GO! I too have to watch the kids tonight!HH GB

Just sitting back waiting to find out where the good spots are and then poaching? Hehehehehe. Did he seem to be digging much? Did you hunt around the arcade only?
You know, the reales always seem to pop up right by the water tower! I think that's where the shipwreck is.

OF HUNTERS FROM ARE AREA THAT LURK ABOUT HERE THAT DON'T POST BUT E- MAIL ME NOW AND THEN. THERE WAS ONE PERSON THAT LOOKED TO BE DIGGING FOR AWHILE NEAR THE TOWER.I STAYED NEAR THE ARCADES AND SOUTH ZIG ZAGING LOOKING FOR A COIN LINE THAT NEVER APPEARED! I'M WORKING NEXT FEW DAYS HOPE SUNDAY IS A GOLDEN DAY I WANT TO PUT IN 6-8 HRS HUNTING!! HOPE TO SEE YA THERE!!