Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MI-6 issues

Mark kus

Volume changes can barely hear it with headphones on works fine fully charged go and press on button dead probably 2 years old frustrating to say the least are the batteries the same as coils?
Thanks
Mark

take a look at this youtube video. Around the 5 minute mark he gets into replacing the MI-4 vibrator and then discusses the battery. Seems pretty straight forward.

Volume changes can barely hear it with headphones on works fine fully charged go and press on button dead probably 2 years old frustrating to say the least are the batteries the same as coils?
Thanks
Mark
Hey Mark…when I tried the Deus1 earlier this spring I had ordered an MI-6 with it. I didn’t have but a few hours on it before it died, the little vibrator guy fell right off the board! I called the distributor to have them warranty it and this is what he said, more or less. “We‘ll send you one right away, if you would send yours back we will put it on the pallet with the rest of them to go back to France, they can figure it out”. I thought to myself…”Did he say ‘PALLET’??” How many of these things are dying anyway?? Oddly enough, the replacement they sent has been working flawlessly in every way through many hundreds of cycles now so who knows. But yeah, it was frustrating for me as well being without it because I really like the XP pinpointers ALOT! As to your problem, not sure about the batteries but I do know they’re very easy to take apart, very unlike the Garretts. Good luck with it…