Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mi-6?

I recently updated to v5.21 and cant get my mi-6 pinpointer to pair with the deus. Has anybody else had this problem or know what I might be doing wrong?
Thanks in advance

Did it pair before the update? Does your MI-6 show up in the pinpoinpter part of the Options>Pinpointer>Pairing. If it is not there did you pair it again by turning it on while holing down the power button for at least 8 seconds?

If you have used your Deus or changed the MI-6 program since the update you might just need to set the MI-6 on the right setting. Turn it on, wait for the startup tone and then press the power/function button for 5 seconds, wait for the little melody and then press the button 7 times to get to Program 7.
Jeff

XP Skill School recently published a new MI-6 pairing video that will help you. Find it on Youtube under this title:
XP metal detectors ~ MI-6 secrets 2020