Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab GPX 5000: Bullet Bonanza #3 - Best Day!

ldhrelics

I thought I'd share this video of my 3rd bullet bonanza in a row while using the GPX 5000. It's hard for me to believe how many bullets that have evaded 50 years of people searching this small site. Prior to the past few months, My buddy and I had searched this site for years. I had used many of the higher-end detectors and may have found 30-40 bullets. The hot soil was hiding all this lead from the VLF and other detectors is the only explanation I can come up with. For anyone trying to learn to find Civil War relics, I tried to let you hear the sounds, see the targets in place and show the depth with a folding rule in most cases. I feel it was a worthwhile day getting all this data. The two prior Bullet Bonanza's are worth watching as well. I learned a lot from this series of videos and I hope you do as well. Thanks for watching.