Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Vanquish Series Detectors intro video

Enjoyed the closer look at the Vanquish features.
I wish Minelab would consider making some of their infomercials with actors that aren't fit, 35 and under guys.
Detector newbies that are women, youngsters and older folks my age are the ones that should be trying out these excellent entry level detectors. Making a commercial with someone like that using the Vanquish would really sell some detectors.

Jeff

Do you mean some old phart like me who is fat, totally white headed and ugly. Takes two seconds to kneel down to dig a plug and three minutes to get back up to stomp the plug back in the hole??

Sounds like me too. I can still dig 50 to 75 targets in an hour but it is painful the next day.

Wouldn't you like to see a Minelab Vanquish add with a younger couple out detecting a beach together or some kids out having fun. Why does it have to be some serious, macho looking guy who has probably never ground balanced a detector, heard of eddy currents or dug a 12" US clad quarter with a screwdriver and enjoyed it!!!!

Sounds like me too. I can still dig 50 to 75 targets in an hour but it is painful the next day.

Wouldn't you like to see a Minelab Vanquish add with a younger couple out detecting a beach together or some kids out having fun. Why does it have to be some serious, macho looking guy who has probably never ground balanced a detector, heard of eddy currents or dug a 12" US clad quarter with a screwdriver and enjoyed it!!!!
If you can hunt every day or two the soreness goes away.

I hunt or gold prospect every day. Great to be retired and healthy enough to stay really sore!

Jeff

You're tougher than I am if you can get out in that CO winter weather every day hunting!:)-----I was raised close by you (across the line in NE)---too cold & "wintery" for me every day.

I had to miss a few days in February due to the 13" of snow we had that would not go away with highs in the teens. I still made it out to some sled hills and under trees but it was on the brutal side of fun.
The Vanquish made it more enjoyable.
Jeff

Youth sells no matter what the product but your probably in as good of shape as these young guys Jeff even if you feel it a bit more.