Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Moded GPX

I see the question has been asked before but there hasn't been any answers. My question is has anyone had there GPX done by these people? http://detectormods.com/upgrades.php
If so, in what way did it improve your GPX?

NO NO NO i have friends that have had older detectors moded and they were not happy with them .If you send them back to ML for repair they will not touch them,one of my friends tried to trade his in and could not find a dealer willing to take it .Just wait for the new model to come out when ever that will be .

I have heard good and bad. I pretty much go with the theory that if there was some easy way to make a GPX do better Minelab (or whichever manufacturer) would have done it. Most detector mods, boosters, etc. I file along with the gizmo that I can put on my carb to double my gas mileage. But that is just me, I could be wrong. Bottom line is nobody is sticking their fingers inside my GPX.