Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Goldbug finds...

MikeW

Gonna have to nickname this the Silver Bug. Went to an old fairgrounds for 3 hrs. Detected the parking field. Used the Delta's 8 inch concentric on the GB. Hard ground, very trashy, but the coil worked great. Got about $3.50 in mostly rusty clad. But did manage to find two war nickels, 1945 s, and p, mint marks. Also got a sterling piece of jewelry. If you enlarge the pic you will see.925 on the right, and on the far left is a small circle and a dollar sign $.
Mostly dug good coin signals and in the +58 range. Just two much junk to look for gold. Dug several different types of tabs and bottle caps in the +58 range. The war nickels were mostly +58, 59,60. Raised the disc to 40 to eliminate nails. Got many machine gun type iron signals followed by a number that were iron objects but not rusty. I like to dig the oddball signals as interesting stuff can be found. Had a great time but it wore me out. Yesterday got a 1927 wheatie using the 11 inch dd.

LOL who said the GB couldn't use concentric coils ? Technically there are no concentric coils for the Gold Bug, G2, Fisher F19 because they are not designed for these coils. The 19 kHz machines are supposed to run DD coils exclusively. They can work though as you have proven here.

great finds !

Good old reliable Goldbug technology never goes out of style as still produces great results. I covet my GB2 oldie much-John