Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Modifications.

auacemanII

For many of you looking for more depth perhaps you should consider the "Nevada Bob" mods. There are 3 things he does to the MXT . 1 is a switch that boosts sensitivity for about 20-25% more depth , maybe more in low minerals, 2 an audio boost that will also give you as much as 20-25% more depth. and 3 a tone control that will change the tone you hear for low to high as you choose. If you are interested let me know and I will put you in touch with him.

I have a MXT and I would like to buy the boost for my MXT.

Please send me the info to my email address. swanduck1@aol.com Does he take a credit card? or Money order. How much does it cost?

Thanks

I would like build A rechargeable battery pack for my MXT, I know there was someone that gave detailed instruction but I can't seem to find it now. any help would be appreciated.

I would like to see a video demonstration,shouldn't be any problem for Nevada Bob.I've thought seriously about having the modes done but would like to see them in action first.And are the deeper targets going to have vdi numbers?
send me an e-mail or answer by post

OK, Larry said to give some info.

Here's a post on a rechargeable pack to charge with the Whites charger.
http://www.findmall.com/read.php?66,995136,page=1

The standard Whites pack is 1600mah as I remember. We use 2500mah NIMH batteries.

If I can find the pictures I'll post showing a pack that runs 2500's that you charge out of the pack, it uses 9 batteries. Rob

OK is is the 9 battery pack. I used in my MXT
[attachment 157788 batt2.jpg]
[attachment 157789 pack1.jpg]
[attachment 157790 pack2.jpg]
[attachment 157791 pack3.JPG]
[attachment 157792 pack4.jpg]
[attachment 157793 pack5.jpg]

Continued in next post. Rob

[attachment 157794 contacts.jpg]

[attachment 157795 fin.jpg]

I moderate the V3 forum so I usually don't get over here. Rob

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::razz: