Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MXT Modifications ???

A

Anonymous

Has anyone attempted to install a volume control in the MXT yet ??? If so, how and where did you install it ??
The one thing this detector needs is a volume control. Other than that, I believe, it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
TTFN
Butch in Colorado

Most people use headphones when they detect and this is where a good set of headphones with volume control works good. I use a Minelab Sovereign which recomend the volume turned up all the way, then adjust the volume with the headphones. My wife has the MXT and she has a set of the SunRay Pro headphones with the seperate volume controls and they work excellent.
Rick

I to am most people and use headphones. Just wondering out loud to see if anyone has looked into the volume control thing.
Thanks
Butch in Colorado