Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My 2 mostest favorite rings:detecting:

Bugar In. USA

I found sevral rings and stuff since starting out in 1975, but these 2 are my favorites,, the silver and gold is a James Avery custom, was all scratched up in crushed stone but cleaned up decent,, The diamond(appraised at $4,500.00) i found at a ballpark, they just real purty I think, Both Scorpion Lilfut finds, was curious as how they would read on an ID detector so had a friend check them out, the gold and silver ID'd as a quarter, and the Diamond ID'd as a piece of aluminum foil(, DON'T THAT BEAT ALL ), glad i wasn't depending on a ID readout:garrett:

...Yea Bugar...I know that is the biggest fault of the ID detector...it can talk you of out of digging a really good target....especially when you are tired and almost ready to call it a day!!.....you may Not remember me but I use to correspond to your posts when you had a Nautilus detector......Joe

I remember you= Yeah, The ol' Naut,, we just could'n get along, allus had get the Garrett out, take care and have a good new year. = Bugar

Ya depending to much on ID will get you off track, nice finds BTW :cheers: