Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My advice on new detectors

JoeR

There is currently much excitement over several new detectors which are being released.In my opinion one should wait several months at least before buying.Not only is there the usual hype but we all tend to let our hopes run away with us.I am not putting down testers and reviewers but the initial purchasers will use these machines in every situation and hunting condition imaginable over the next few months so we can expect a mass of user feedback on their virtues, vices or both.There has not been that much in the way of major performance advances since the 1980`s so don`t trade off a good and familiar machine too soon.

I am going to sell my SSumax soon, but only because I waited on the Vaquero to appear and get used in the field for awhile.
Wise counsel.