Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Bros & Sisters DO NOT GIVE UP!!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

God Jehovah is with us & He fights our battles by our Faith & prayers in Whom He is & He still hears & answers His faithful saints' prayers! He loves us &, as His Children, He is our Heavenly Father Who takes care of us by each believer staying in His Sheepfold by leaning on & trusting in Jesus! Let us pray that every FRAUDULENT Trick used to CHEAT will be revealed & brought into the Revelating Light of Jehovah God; so our U.S. Elections will be legal & be the truth with each legal vote being counted fairly no matter the party or we will become a third world nation where elections are worthless by Dictators always in power! This one will go to the Supreme Court & judged by the U.S. Constition's rules & NOT by the DEMS & NEWS Medias!

Biden is not president elect, as this election is not over until the winner is officially announced by the electorates in each state! My FAITH is in what God's Holy Spirit revealed to me when He moved through me & many others that TRUMP will be reelected & He will, after all evilness hidden comes into His bright light & every LIE & Illegal Ballots & illegal manipulations of DEM controlled states is revealed! All things hidden will be revealed to bring American Citizens honest elections by removing all the enemies in our camp (Country, THE USA--which will be the true land of the brave & free, AGAIN!)

Please, God, Bless America the LAND that I love, by Your Love & by our forefathers forming this Great Nation in the Christian Faith many had for Jesus & by George Washington & his brave men (with women helping) fought, bled & died suffering while battling in the cold Winter's Ice & Snow at Valley Forge! Therefore, pray by believing that all we gained in the Revolutionary War & by all the brave militay men & women fought for & are still fighting for spiritually & physically with lives lost or mangled with loss of limbs & many other astrosities of Wars --which are HELL for all who fight & with God on our side we win over the Devil (satan) & all evil in the end of the world as we know it for peace in new Jerusalem city with a new earth & new heavens for all who are truly saved by God's Grace & do believe in Jesus as Lord & Savior!

PRAY & give God Praise for it is He with Whom His people WIN & we will! Amen! PRAISE God Jehovah & Thank You, Jesus, for Your mercies that endure forever & ever! Amen! & Amen! Ma Betty