Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My ears were ringing...

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd post this one found in a local ball field... it's that time of year again.

The site is trash ridden and I was using my XLT with the smallest coil (5.3) listening for clean signals. On the XLT the VDI numbers seem to bounce by 10 numbers when a target is trash (of course not all of the time), and this one came in at a 30-33 so I dug. (out of the hole it rings in at about 26-2:geek:

The size is bigger than my wedding band (I think this ring is about a size 11) and is marked 14k on the inside. Looks like a religious ring but I'm not sure of the details (first communion, etc.) The designs on the side seem to have a different color to them so I'm curious if those are made of a different metal.

Hope everyone has a successful month...
HH, Rick :)

e0921c287c.jpg

ca6a977fed.jpg

We have a local park loaded with 30-32 readings from a particuliar tab...one wonders if any locals would have dug it in this park. Those that investigate get the goodies...Probably yellow and white gold as if it was yellow and sterling silver should be a higher reading...Could be yellow gold and nickel however, but I doubt it...

I'm sure if this signal was all over the place, I'd start passing them up too!