Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first gold in a few months

Coinboy007

Went to a local park for about an hour today. I was digging lots of nickel signals and in one of those holes there happened to be a 14k gold broken earring! That explains why it was lost and would barely register on my simplex! I’ll be going back to that park which is right next to my school to see if I can find the other one...

Attachments

• 4E1BCA36-EA87-4C1F-A9A1-BFCE4AB9032F.jpeg
    4E1BCA36-EA87-4C1F-A9A1-BFCE4AB9032F.jpeg
    583.2 KB · Views: 103
  • EB28D7E0-A941-405C-93C9-D9E0C9D09C20.jpeg
    EB28D7E0-A941-405C-93C9-D9E0C9D09C20.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 114
I have a broken 14k ring that will not detect on either Minelab or Fisher. Revier explained the reasons why and it made sense so finding a broken earring is 49% pure luck and 52% effort and talent. 101% equals good job!!!