Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My FIRST SILVER

nesdore

I got permission from a friend to come hunt his yard so I went tonight and im glad I did I found a 1954 D Roosevelt Dime and a 1945 Wheatie i know it's just a Rosie to some but a milestone for me :biggrin: HH

Congratulations on your first silver!

Thanks it was a great feeling digging it up :)

I remember my first silver it was an AWESOME feeling. Congrats to you. Wishing you more of the same in future hunts. :detecting:

very nice. hopefully many more a not far behind . congratulations ... H.H.

Thanks guys still cant believe I found it :bouncy:

Congradulations on your first silver coin found.. My first silver was also a Rosie dime and I was excited to finally get some silver too!!
This is the first of many to come for you.. good luck and happy hunting!!

Congratulations nesdore!:clapping: That first one is special, It gives a guy a tingly feeling in the guts for some reason! Thanks for posting it, we can all remember our first, right where we found it and all that..:thumbup: Good memories..:please:.
Mud

Congrats My first silver was a 64 Quarter found at my Moms house before she died.It has 2 great memories.Not only what I found but where I found it.HH

Good job!! My first silver was a rosie also. Thousands of coins later I can still show you the exact spot I dug it up at!
HH Ed in co.

Congrats. Hope this is just the start of many more to come

ayoung said:
Silver is always a great find regardless of how old! A wheatie beats a zink any day!
I couldn't agree more and thanks

My first was a rosie as well a 1957 and like other fellow THers I can show you the exact spot. Congrats on your first and many more to come I'm sure.
H.H.

Congrats on your first silver, I still have my first in my coin book, enjoy the memories. Keep swinging that coil, there's more out there waiting for you:clapping:

A big thanks for all the congrats and comments :)