Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Front Yard

frankj3

You know, sometimes your words come back to haunt you.

I used to get mad at my boys for practicing their golf chipping in the yard. I didn't want the grass tore up.

Now I have plugs all over my yard from me digging up things I find with my metal detector. :)

Today I found 2 pull tabs (not shown), some concrete wire mesh, a clad dime and penny, a brass tag of some sort, a fender washer (from a city tractor that broke down while working in my yard) and a Texas Lottery Scratch Off Coin....all in my front yard.

And I am not even mad at myself for digging up my yard!! :detecting:

Now the kids can yel at you for digging up the yard. At least you got out and had fun... KEN

You just never know what you're going to find in your yard. Over time I have discovered there was an old farm house basically where my house was built at and I have found some good relics and coins in the front, but mainly in the back yard. There is a lot of iron and there are still a lot of signals to be dug. This definitely saves on gas money! :) Thanks for sharing and HH!

My house was built in 1947 and I've owned it for 36 years. When these houses were built they all had clothe lines in the back yards. I removed my clothe line poles myself so in know where they were located. I've worked the area and there are a lot of good signals.....guessing coins from the clothes hanging upside down. Plan to work it and dig when it warms up a bit. I plan on talking with my neighbors to see if they will let me work their clothe line areas too. :detecting: