Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my last 3 sundays detecting finds

hoarder

i have been really lucky the last 3 sundays detecting i have found 4 lovely hammered silver coins

the 1st sunday i found a elizabeth silver hammered penny 1578 - 1582 size is 14mm

the 2nd sunday i found an elizabeth silver hammered sixpence 1565 size is 24mm

and yesterday i was lucky to find 2 x edward iii silver hammered coins ,one is a groat 1351 size 27mm and the other is a half groat 1351-1352 size is 22mm

both found within feet of each other so i am assuming it was a purse loss,i check the area for another hour but sadly no more coins were found

loving the deus

I can only dream of finding coins like that here in the land of Illinois!:( Great finds,congratulations!:thumbup: