Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new to me Safari

u2robert

From tests in the test garden it looks like All-Metal will be my hunting mode for now.
Then maybe after I hunt a while I will do my own custom modes
I do like the simplicity of the detector.
with the E-Trac I was always wondering if this setting or that setting was set right
no so much with the Safari.
I will test it out this weekend.

I just received my Safari 3days ago. 1st hour out I pulled up a few clad dimes a few pennies and a 1942 silver dime. So far I'm liking it a lot different than my whites MXT pro but the safari found that silver dime in an area I had gone over with my MXT before.

Even though the Safari does not have the dual number readout like most of the Explorers, eTrac and CTX, it still uses the same technology. The more you use it the more you’ll realize that you have a coin under the coil, a coin will have a ”musical” quality to it. And they are ACCURATE AT DEPTH....their ability to mitigate the effects of many types of different soils is What makes them wildly popular among “old coin hunters”, because most of the time, “old” means “deep”.
It’s great to see another hunter getting into the FBS game, it was a game changer when it came out and can be a game changer for you! Good luck!

I have a Safari and the Nox 600 .. Been using the Safari just so much easier to use .. I had to buy a 28" digger the trowel was not doing it.. targets are deep