Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My old homemade scoop

Rick W

This scoop has been with me since 1979. It is steel, and kind of heavy now for arthritic hands. I think I am on the 4th handle, but it has been a good one. May have to get a lighter one, though.

Here it is.

Attachments

• 20211027_132427.jpg
    20211027_132427.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 224
Thanks, MA! My arthritis is also rheumatoid, and I have had it for decades, but it is not as severe as some. I take Methotrexate for it.
Glad it hasn't crippled you--Don't know what my ex takes but he can still drive & get himself to where he wants to go as yet! Mine is in my neck & knees & hands joints! Ma

Glad it hasn't crippled you--Don't know what my ex takes but he can still drive & get himself to where he wants to go as yet! Mine is in my neck & knees & hands joints! Ma
When we have a "good" day, we still may not be able to do what we once enjoyed, but we always know that there are still things that we do enjoy, like fellowship and such. God Bless! Rick

Very nice so did you mod a shovel into your scoop.and weld up the back side so you can push down with your foot or is the whole piece of metal fabricated