Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My oldest coin with the At-pro

Wheatie43

Had an awesome weekend found my first half dollar 1916 Walking liberty,1830 Matron hair large cent,1899 Barber quarter,1962 Rosie,1953 Wheatie,and a old baseball token.I hunted this place hard with my ace250 did'nt get good results i was about to give up on it last year well i was wrong went out with the At-pro and most of these coin were about 10+ inches.Im goin to love this detector:super:

Nice finds on that dig,! Congrats !!

Wheatie great finds.
I read of a AT Pro owner saying his depth meter was off with deep finds.
How true has your machine been.

When i first entered the place i was huntin it GB at 82 the same field at a corner near the road i was get lots of feed back so i GB that spot and it was 92 it was real muddy there found the half dollar there it was not a solid target it was bouncing 67 to 94 back and forth i almost pass it up when i dug it there was a large rock that i had to remove and the coin was stuck on the rock when it came up.so the coin was vertical which explain the bouncin numbers.As far is why it GB higher there possible lots of salt run off the roads?

Depends on the targets if its a coin it usually right on the depth it says.When found the oldest coin the depth bar was peged out when i dug it.It was every bit 12inches.

Did you use pro mode? I don't see muchdifference in standardmode over Ace 250.

Very nice!:thumbup:Congrats on the silver!:beers:I love that large cent!:clapping:Those have been among some of my favorite finds!:wiggle:Thanks for sharing!:biggrin: Happy Hunting!:)

Really nice finds! I love the fact that you found these coins in a spot you had previously hunted. I can't wait to go over my fav spots with my AT Pro!!!

Thanks! What a week find those coins then win the contest on here that is awesome :hot: